*Hi Partners, *

 *My name is SRIKANTH.S . IT RECRUITER with SVK Systems INC*

*Please go through the requirement And Send matching resumes to
**srikant...@svksystems.com
<srikant...@svksystems.com>*

 *Role: ArcGIS Programmer*

 *Location: Albany, NY*

 *Duration: 8 months*

*Interview :  Phone*

 *We have this highly specialized requirement for the NYS Dept. of
Environmental Conservation to map out protected wetlands. *

 Minimum *60 months* experience programming for *ESRI ArcGIS Desktop*.

Minimum *24 months* experience programming for *ArcGIS 10.0 or higher*.

Minimum *24 months* experience programming *GIS using .NET technology*.

Minimum *12 months* experience in Python scripting for *ESRI ArcGIS 10.0 or
higher*.

Minimum *12 months* experience programming in/for an *ESRI ArcSDE/Oracle
environment*.

Minimum *6 months* experience programming in/for a *Citrix *environment.

*THANKS & REGARDS              *

*SRIKANTH*

*IT Recruiter.*

*SVK Systems INC.11465,Johns Creek.Georgia-30097.*

*Direct : 678-387-2924 | Email id :
**srikant...@svksystems.com*<srikant...@svksystems.com>

*Find us in Web: **http://www.svksystems.com/* <http://www.svksystems.com/>