A new Job, ID: 131992 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/131992> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Mantas Data Analyst  posted on 2014-03-18 15:00:29

Job Description:Good Day! Hope you are doing well. We are currently looking
to fill the Position *Mantas Data Analyst*. Please let me know if you are
interested or please do refer someone for this position. I would
appreciate, if you could respond me immediately.

*Title: Mantas Data Analyst*
*Location: Jersey City, NJ*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*It's our direct client requirement         *
*Start Date:  Immediate

                                                 *

*Experience Required :-*
 Mantas Data Analyst 8+ Years Experience required in MANTAS product. MANTAS
has primarily 2 components a) Data staging area where all the data are
sourced and resides in MANTAS native tables b) MANTAS models. We will be
able to work with people having experience in Data staging area if getting
MANTAS models experience is not possible

- Very good SQL skills. Ability to write complex joins, aggregations etc

- Should have good experience in performing QA functions including test
case creation, execution, Quality centre etc

- Compliance knowledege, especially Sanctions or Correspondence banking
will be an added plus

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/131992>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*