Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
Kevin@riderconsultinginc.comif
you have any available resources

Role : Sr. Oracle R12 Configurator

Duration: 4 months+

Client Location: Santa Clara, CA

Interview: Phone

We are looking out for a EBS Configurator who has good experience and exposure

*  R12 Configuration - Bill Of Materials/ Order Management/ Quoting

* Should be able to design and model Customer specific BOMs and configure in
preparation for Conference Room Pilot 1

* Client product understanding, model and rule design and complete appropriate
Oracle Unified Method Documentation.

Technical Skill Requirements:
- Must have 5+ years of extensive knowledge/experience in Oracle Configurator
including user interface design, rules, configurator extensions, functional
companions and the use of Oracle's CIO APIs calls
- Must have 5+ years' experience with Oracle Applications R12 modules
(Configurator,
BOM, OM and Quoting)
- Knowledge of Oracle development toolset Forms / Reports / Workflow will be
a plus.

  Thanks.

  KevinPatel

  Ph No:- 980-819-0687