A new Job, ID: 133193 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/133193> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  C# Developers with Selenium  posted on 2014-03-20 11:59:46

Job Description:Hi,

*Greetings from SVK Systems!!!*

Hope you are doing great today. I have following very urgent requirement
with me. Please email me your candidates with below details that match the
following skills perfectly, we can close this position very quickly.

*Candidate Name  :*
*Current location  :*
*Visa status          :*
*Relocation           :*
*Total Exp             :*

*Need for C# Developers with Selenium for Urbandale IA, Phone interviews.*

*Phone interviews!*

*Role Title  : C# Developers with Selenium*
*Location    : Urbandale IA*
*Duration    : Up to 18 months*

*Job description:*
 C# developers that can locate to Urbandale.  I am doing a large rewrite of
automation scripts that I run through Selenium.  So, knowledge of C# and
understanding of Selenium is a must.    They will primarily be doing coding
in C# for the first 6 months of the role, and then possibly expand to
running scripts and improving the framework after that

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/133193>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*