I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for *Oracle Apps Financial Technical *position in *Portland, OR* Please
find below the job description for the same and revert back to me with your
updated profile and best time to reach at the earliest.

*Oracle Apps Financial Technical *

*Location:-Portland, OR*

*Duration:-12+ Months*

***********Today Only Interviews**************************

1.            Production experience, how one tracks the incidents and
update to customer.

2.            Knowledge on AP, AR, AOL and GL Modules. (AR Auto Invoice
process, Auto lockbox process, Debit and credit memos and Journal Import
process)

3.            Oracle reports

4.            Oracle forms (Customization and personalization)

5.            Oracle PLSQL

6.            Major changes that came across when compared to 11i and R12

7.            Excellent communication and analytical skill

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839

Email:rame...@systelinc.com