I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for* .Net  Architect* position in *Wayne, PA* Please find below the
job description for the same and revert back to me with your updated
profile and best time to reach at the earliest

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

 *Position: .Net  Architect*

*Location: Wayne, PA*

*Duration: 6 Months +*

*Interview Mode: Phone/Skype & In-person*

*Description*

·        Two senior technical staff to support product development and one
to support technical assessments on our product support team:

·        Assess issues being experienced with RSS and product of client

·        Need high level architecture skills to assess the issues and CRs
correctly

·        Plan and estimate the remedial path forward for future product
releases planned for this year to overcome the issues

*Mandatory Skills*

·        Object Oriented Programming

·        Windows Forms

·        RESTful Web Service

·        Windows Service

·        .Net Remoting

·        .NET Framework

·        DBMS - Oracle / MS SQL Server

·        ADO.Net

·        ODBC

·        SQL

·        COM

·        IIS 7 / 7.5

·        Visual C++

·        WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)

·        WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)

·        ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services)

·        PDF Library

·        Acrobat SDK

·        MS Office Automation

·        JDF (Job Definition Format), Xerox and Postscript concepts

·        JMF (Job Messaging Format)

*Desired Skills*

·        XceedGrid

·        Microsoft Enterprise Libraries

·        DFC and DFS

·        SharePoint Client Object Model

·        SharePoint Server Object Model

·        ORM (Entity Framework)

·        DMS - DDL

·        Guidance Knowledge - FDA, EMEA, Japan, Canada, Gulf Countries,
Switzerland, and Australia

·        Protocol Knowledge (Http, Https, TCP, AS1/AS2)

·        Knowledge about CLR, Garbage collection

·        Application development in Distributed environments

·        Load Balancing

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839