I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for *Sr. Oracle DBA – L3*position in* Princeton, NJ* Please find
below the job description for the same and revert back to me with your
updated profile and best time to reach at the earliest

*Position: Sr. Oracle DBA – L3*

*Location: Princeton, NJ*

*Duration: 6 Months*

Minimum 8 to 10 years relevant experience on 11g / 10g / 9i Oracle Database
Administration

• Engineer and support 24x7 highly-available SAN based production
enterprise environments across multiple data centers (Oracle 11gR2 RAC,
10gR2, 9i,)

• Install, configure, validate and monitor Oracle 11g RAC, Data Guard, RMAN
backup and recovery procedures.

• Implement and support disaster recovery solutions within the acceptable
SLA

• Proactively monitor server, database and ETL process health to ensure
availability and performance through use of standard monitoring tools like
11g GRID Control, Quest TOAD, and custom scripts.

• Perform pro-active capacity planning, recommend and implement solutions
to provide scalability

• Enforce database change management, security standards and best practices
across various database environments and ensure processes are adhered to and

documented

• Support production and non-production deployments of database schema
changes, code deployments, and stored procedures

• Create automated data driven scripted solutions to perform various
administration and monitoring tasks

• Maintain SDLC physical and virtual environments and support schema
changes through DEV, QA, UAT and staging environments.

• Participate in on-call rotation

• Manage expectations and commitments with stake holders, including
application and IT teams

• Software Version Upgrades

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M