A new Job, ID: 154933 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/154933> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  HP - QC admin  posted on 2014-04-21 14:43:35

Job Description:*Title: HP-QC Admin*
*Location: New Jersey, NJ*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Skills Required:*
*              Candidate should have thorough knowledge of HPQC Admin.
*              Should be able to guide project teams on usage of HPQC
modules - requirements, test lab, defects, etc.
*              Candidates with $B!F(Bcompliance/ regulatory project
experience $B!G(B would be an added advantage.
 *Detailed JD / Responsibility   :*
 HPQC Administration, Project & User setup,
*         Configuration, guide project teams, project reporting on the
status of testing/ defects.
*Please provide me below information:*
*               Full Name:
*               Contact number:
*               Email Id:
*               Current Location:
*               Relocation:
*               Work Authorization:
*               Availability:
*               Total Experience:
*               Expertise:
*               Rate:
*               Skype ID:
*               DOB
*               Educational Details

*In case you are currently unavailable or not interested, please let me
know and I will accordingly update our database. If you know of anyone else
interested in this opportunity please feel free to share my contact
information*

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/154933>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*