Hi Partners,

My name is S. Srikanth .  IT Recruiter with SVK Systems INC.

Please go through the requirement And Send matching resumes to
srikant...@svksystems.com

*Role :** Project Manager.*

*Location: Albany, NY.*

*Duration: 24-48 months.*

*Interview : Phone.*

*We are seeking a mid-level  Project Manager with the following skills.
Please note, any*

*candidate that has managed a project in a state social service agency or
specifically, WIC Programs*

·        60 months of experience in a project manager role on large and
small scale client-facing software development projects.

·        60 months of experience in documenting, managing and communicating
project scope, and participating in requirements management.

·        60 months of experience in tracking, managing and communicating
issues and risks.

·         60 months of experience in scheduling and tracking projects using
automated tools including Microsoft Project.

·        60 months of experience in facilitating and managing communication
across stakeholder groups including program management staff and technical
service management staff.

·        36 months of experience in defining quality control processes and
metrics.

·        12 months of experience in managing public sector government IT
projects.

THANKS & REGARDS.

S.Srikanth.

IT Recruiter.

SVK Systems INC.11465,Johns Creek.Georgia-30097.

Direct : 678-387-2924 | Email id : srikant...@svksystems.com

Find us in Web: http://www.svksystems.com/