A new Job, ID: 168981 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/168981> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Java Developer Mid Level  posted on 2014-05-14 13:36:22

Job Description:*Hi,*
 We are looking for* Java Developer* for one of our clients in *NJ*. Kindly
go through the below job opening and let me know your interest.   Please
send updated resume in word format along with pay rate details.

*Job Title: Java Developer*
*Client        : Morgan Stanley *
*Location   : Jersecity,NJ*
*Duration  :  6 Months Extendable contract*
*- Good understanding of SDLC*
*- 4+ years of Development experience in Object-Oriented Analysis and
Programming and working with mixture of new and legacy systems.*
*- Strong experience in designing and deploying mission critical,
infrastructure software that runs in a real-time, multi-threaded
environment.*
*- 4+ years of Strong Core Java *
*- 4+ years of Strong Unix / Linux.*
*- 4+ years of Strong Multi-threading skills*
*- Financial/Trading experience is a plus *
*- Good knowledge of SOAP / XML / WSDL.*
*- Good knowledge of SQL.*
*- Experience supporting distributed systems in a highly complex,
high-urgency environment.*
*- Ability to troubleshoot / follow a methodical approach to problem
resolution.*
*- Prior experience with Trading Systems is a plus*
*- Good problem-solving, result-focused, can-do attitude and strong focus
to keep the business running and competitive.*
*- Experience of iterative / agile development practices. *
*- Exposure to working in a global delivery team. *
*- Experience supporting applications in a high-urgency environment*
*- Comfortable with direct interaction with the business users at all
levels. *
*- Have good communication skills, and be able to explain complex IT
problems in simple, businesslike terminology for ease of user understanding*

Salary: 50

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/168981>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*