A new Job, ID: 174575 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/174575> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Immediate: Urgent Requirement :-Ruby on Rails Developer (PA, 12+
Month)  posted on 2014-05-23 14:13:50

Job Description:Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.
Below is the Complete Requirement

*Role : Ruby on Rails Developer*
*Location: Philedelphia, PA*
*Duration: 12 Months*

*Job Description:*

Ruby on Rails, MySql and any NoSQL database working Knowledge is a Must.

  *   Experience with source version control systems such as Git, SVN and
other.
  *   Experience with web service development, to include REST, SOAP,
XMLRPC.
  *   Experience of working with MySQL and No SQL databases like MongoDB
and CouchDB.
  *   Experience in working with Test Unit frameworks such as RSpec and
Cucumber.
  *   Experience with HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, Ajax, and jQuery.
  *   Experience in implementing automated scripts with Capistrano for
deployment.
  *   Experience with working in Agile Methodology.
  *   Familiar in TDD and BDD Environments.
  *   Translate functional requirements into conceptual, detailed designs,
and concrete solutions.
  *   Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
  *   Knowledge of working with EC2, RDS, S3, Bitbucket and web-scale
automation is a plus.

Salary: DOE

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/174575>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*