A new Job, ID: 176955 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/176955> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Project Leader  posted on 2014-05-27 20:15:13

Job Description:Hello Partner,

Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!

My name is *Vikram Reddy* we have a job opportunity for you as a *Project
Leader* one of our client based at *Morristown, NJ**.*

*Job Title: Project Leader *
*Location: Morristown, NJ*
*Duration: 3 Months+*
*Start date: ASAP.*

*For More Details Click Here*
*Job Description: *
At least 6 years of experience with Duck Creek development. Should have
worked extensively in integrating DC with external systems. Skills required
are: Duck Creek - EXAMPLE Author • EXAMPLE Forms • EXAMPLE Manuscript •
EXAMPLE Transact • EXAMPLE Express Configure business rules, rating, and
forms. Ensures that development solutions meet defined technical,
functional, and service level requirements and standards. .NET - C#, ASP.NET,
VB.NET, Web development, WCF, XML/XSLT, CSS, JavaScript (JQuery, Ajax), SQL
Server, IIS. Good communication and documentation skills.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/176955>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*