A new Job, ID: 178494 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/178494> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Business Analyst  posted on 2014-05-30 18:51:39

Job Description:Hello Partner,

Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!

My name is *Vikram Reddy* we have a job opportunity for you as a *Business
Analyst* one of our client based at *Irvine, CA.* Please find the job
description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your
word copy of your resume with following details to vik...@eappstech.com Or
please call me on *919-341-1885 *to discuss more about this position.

*Job Title:Business Analyst*
*Location:Irvine, CA*
*Duration:6 MonthS*
*Start date: ASAP**.*

*For More Details Click Here*
*Job Description: *
*Job Description /Requirement*
At least 5+ years of strong “genuine BA” experience
·         Strong communication/documentation skills
·         Strong exposure to SDLC & Business process
·         Good knowledge in Capital Markets – preferably strong functional
experience/knowledge in Fixed Income securities and trade flow.
·         Experience in Fixed-Income, Pricing & Fund accounting
·         Experience with derivatives
·         An added plus: Experience/exposure in SWIFT messaging
·         Good understanding in Fund accounting/Collateral
Management/Investment banking
 Project responsibility includes analyzing business/Functional requirement
·         DB/SQL – Querying skills
·         Strong BA skills like – Functional-spec, BUAT, Test-cases,
User-cases, setting up/fine tuning business process etc.,
·         Data mapping skills
·         Gap/Comparative analysis
·         Report analysis

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/178494>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*