Hi,

We have an urgent position open with our client, Please find the
requirement details and let me know your interest. Thanks !!!

*Java/UI*
*6 months Contract/ CTH*
*Somers, NY*

* Mandatory Skills*

   - Minimum 6-8 years’ hands-on experience in Java / J2EE.
   - Experience in Front end UI technologies - JavaScript, HTML5, CSS3 and
   JQuery.
   - Experience in writing java applications that has a database component.
   - Experience in working projects with Onsite offshore team and
   coordination from onsite.

*Preferred Skills*

   - Knowledge on spring/struts is a plus.
   - iBatis framework knowledge is a plus.
   - Internationalization

*Project Details*

   - Internationalization of Smart Equipment Network portal and server
   components.

*Job Roles/Responsibilities*

   - As the Onsite Tech Lead, responsible for technical co-ordination
   between the client and the offshore delivery team for the project.
   Participate in architecture and design.
   - Do hands on development as required.
   - Liaison with the customer to resolve issues.
   - Status Reporting.

 Thanks & Regards,
*Prem*
Deegit Inc | GAC Solutions Inc
1900 E. Golf Road, Ste #925, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Ph: 847- 440 - 2436 Ext - 340
* p...@deegit.com <p...@deegit.com>*