Hope you're doing well!

Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Panzer Solutions
LLC , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my candidates and
clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and that I
will be here to help you out whether I place you or not.

Position:Agile Sys/Business Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 5 months

POSITION SUMMARY:
The Agile Business / Systems Analyst is responsible for planning,
organizing and refining Agile project Initiatives to achieve a high level
of project detail while defining business value to users and team.
Responsible for defining work ranging from small scale maintenance tasks,
to enterprise-level technology projects spanning multiple business units
and all within a fast-paced environment. In performing the role, the
position will be expected to use a high level of knowledge and experience
in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an
Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit the scope of the
task or project and to provide the right balance of agility and
predictability. Responsible for defining, refining and prioritizing the
enterprise product backlog and will strive to create clarity of purpose
through detailed user story gathering.

Duties include the following:
• Authors, reviews and prioritizes Initiatives, Features and User Stories
for enterprise backlog portfolio work.
• Defines and documents User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in
collaboration with a diverse group of business and IT partners.
• Relentless pursuit of well defined, sprint-able and consumable user
stories and well-formed acceptance criteria.
• Promotes a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity and
innovation
• Organizes, conducts, and attends meetings with Product Owners to
facilitate all levels of agile planning
• Removes obstacles blocking or slowing down the teams
• Provides visibility to team status and escalates issues to senior
management, plans and tracks release milestones for software releases, and
works closely with Product, Development, and Quality Assurance management
to ensure team productivity
• Creates project charter and release schedules
• Helps facilitate coordination across projects when multiple teams are
required to solve a single product development challenge
• Manages multiple projects at one time
• Provides detailed weekly status reports and metrics on all active
projects to senior management
• Works with project managers of other teams to ensure overall business
needs are being met for company initiatives
• Familiarity with transition from a waterfall SDLC to Agile.
• Agile in mindset and practice; Do Agile and be Agile.
• Mentor, coach and mature the agile discipline in the area of authoring
user stories.

Requirements:
• Minimum 3 years Agile SCRUM experience
• Experience as a SCRUM Master or experience with Scrum of Scrums
• Knowledge of Scaled agile or Agile Portfolio Management concepts
• Minimum 1 year experience writing user stories and refining enterprise
backlog.
• Experience with ALM tools such as TFS or AgileOne
• Must have an expert knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
• Must have expert knowledge of Waterfall and the limitations of this SDLC
• Experience in SAAS and complex multi-tiered environment
• Experience with Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies.
• Experience with relational database systems
• Experience with Web applications and Web Services.
• Must demonstrate a working knowledge of standard business software
(Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel).
• Experience with virtualization software and security practices.

PREFERENCES:
• College degree
• CSM / CSP

Regards,
Daniel Hoffman | Staffing Manager |
daniel.hoff...@panzersolutions.com | Panzer Solutions LLC. |
| Fax: 203-971-8354 |

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.