*Position: Linux AdminLocation: **Los Angeles, CA*

*. (Westlake Village)Duration: 6+ month on-site contract plus extension*

*Interview mode: PhoneJob Description: *Our client is currently recruiting
an Enterprise Information Security Analyst.
This position is located in Westlake Village.
The person in this role will provide information security capability to our
client to the effect that business and
information assets are protected against compromise of confidentiality,
tampering of integrity, and loss of business services.

*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
• Perform log analysis for security anomalies using monitoring and
detection tools
• Perform firewall policy and configuration reviews
• Review operating systems security configurations
• Identify security risks, threats, and vulnerabilities in regards to
networks, systems, applications
• Create operational documentation and processes
• Be on call, respond to after hour support issues, work extended hours
• Other duties assigned as necessary

*EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:*
*• 5+ years of experience in system administration or network engineering*
• Network engineering and / or *system administration background
(Unix/Linux/Windows)*
• Experience with scripting in any of the following: *Perl, Python, Unix
Shell*
• Understanding of exploits, intrusion detection, and incident response
• Strong understanding of security impacts of *network protocols TCP/IP,
HTTP,* etc.
• Strong understanding of authentication, authorizations, and
public/private key encryption
• Understanding of system hardening for OS platforms and applications
• Excellent documentation and process creations skills
• Education in computer science, information systems, or engineering or
related field
• Professional maturity, positive attitude, focused, and driven to produce
results
• Strong attention to detail, personal accountability, and issue ownership
attributes
• Must be a team player, follow directions, and handle ambiguous situations
• Strong ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities, and focus on
timely delivery.

Thanks
Regards
*Steven Olson*
(Technical Lead)

*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214 541 9081
F: 972-913-8300

ste...@ennovace.com

www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intendedrecipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized review,
use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@ennovace.com and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.