Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well.

Please go through the below requirement And Send matching resumes

to *john....@svksysinc.com <john....@svksysinc.com>*

*And Please fill the Details as below mentioned.*

Candidate Full Name:

Contact:

Email id:

Skype id:

DOB:

SSN:

Visa Status:

Current location:

If Ready to Relocate:

Total Exp:

Availability:

*Role:  Tableau Reporting Analyst in CA *

 *Location :* Foster City, California
* Duration : *One Year Contract

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

*Tableau Reporting Analyst We are looking for an out-of-box thinking
candidate that can be both IT and the business as we create a brand new
reporting platform. The ideal candidate would be able to work with the
business determining requirements, translate those requirements for our
Hadoop developers, and publish the data onto a Tableau Server Dashboard.
They’ll have the opportunity to work on all aspects of a reporting platform
being built from the ground up using the latest technologies (Tableau,
Hadoop, Salesforce.com). A startup-like opportunity/environment within a
Fortune 500 company. Contractor Requirements: - Tableau Desktop Experience
100% required. Expert level preferred, or advanced with the desire to
become expert. - Experience gathering requirements from disparate groups
and refining them into actionable reports. Will need to take a leadership
role in refining those requirements not only from a technical perspective,
but also a business one (just because we can report on something doesn’t
mean we should). - Tableau Server Experience preferred. Will be an business
admin which will require adding/updating users, groups and permissions.
Will also include scheduling extracts and determining possible
optimizations from either a Server or report building perspective. - Hadoop
experience preferred. Will be working with Hadoop developers to determine
data needed in Tableau and be involved with the overall schema design. -
Data Warehouse experience preferred. Involvement with Hadoop preferred but
general data warehouse knowledge is acceptable - Salesforce.com experience
preferred. Admin or report builder. -R programming language experience a
plus *

*Qualification*

*Rating*

*Standard Qualifications*

*Hadoop **

1+ Yrs.

*Salesforce.com Administration **

1+ Yrs.

*Tableau **

2+ Yrs.

Candidates must have 2 years of Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
experience. Must be expert or advanced users. Must also have experience
gathering requirements and refining them, then creating a dashboard.
Experience with group work and filtering data down to create reports is
required.

Nice to have skills

Experience with R statistical tool, Salesforce.com, Hadooop, and data
warehouse

Roles and responsibilities

Responsible for gathering requirements for various groups. Work with
multiple teams. Creating dashboards or reports. Helping define data in the
warehouse and performing analysis on the data, report building.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Johnraj*

IT Recruiter

*SVK Systems, Inc.*