Hi,

We have a very urgent requirement for *“**Sr. Oracle DBA" in San Antonio,
TX for 12 Months.* Please review the job requirements and provide the below
requested details along with your resume. *Email: **v...@solugenix.com*
<v...@solugenix.com>* / Direct: 949-861-5931.*

*Position:  Sr. Oracle DBA  (Need SQL Server 2008 & 2012)*

*Location: San Antonio, TX*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Rate: Negotiable*

*Work hours 8-4 or 9-5;* on-call monthly rotation

*Job Description:*

Database Administrator -Develops, implements, administers, and maintains
policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the
company database.

-Implements data models, database designs, data access and table
maintenance codes.

-Resolves database performance and capacity issues, replication issues, and
other distributed data issues.

-Requires 4-6 years of experience.

*TOP SKILLS:*

* 6+ years' experience as Sr. Oracle DBA in large complex system
environments.

* Oracle 11 & 12

* SQL Server 2008 & 2012

* Sybase is a plus

* Database remediation.

* Database security compliance; close " security gaps" in database
infrastructure.

* B.S. degree is preferred

* Oracle certification is a plus.

Skills:

*Category*

*Name*

*Required*

*Experience*

Soft Skills

Report Writing

Yes

1 - 2 Years

Technical Skills

Current Database Technology

Yes

6 + Years

Technical Skills

Database Administration

Yes

6 + Years

Technical Skills

Database management

Yes

6 + Years

Technical Skills

Database Technology

Yes

6 + Years

Technical Skills

IT Security Administration

Yes

1 - 2 Years

Technical Skills

Oracle Database Management

Yes

6 + Years

Technical Skills

Relational database design and management of relational databases

Yes

6 + Years

Technical Skills

Relational Databases

Yes

6 + Years

Technical Skills

Technical Writing

Yes

1 - 2 Years

*Please respond with the below requested Information:*

Full Legal Name:

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:

Last 4 SSN #:

Current Salary/Hourly Rate:

Expected Hourly Rate:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Availability-----:

Current Location (Place & State):

*Thanks and Regards,Venu Gandru*

*Solugenix Corporation*
*Direct*
*:          949-861-5931**Email**:           **v...@solugenix.com*
<v...@solugenix.com>
*Office:         **+1 866 SGX SOLU Extn: 1406*

*Fax    :           (**949) 861 9134*

*Website:     **www.solugenix.com* <http://www.solugenix.com/>

*Disclaimer*
Your employment with the Company will be on an at-will basis such that both
you and the Company have the right to terminate the employment relationship
at any time with or without notice.  Nothing in this e-mail should be
construed as creating any guaranteed length of employment.
This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted at
recruiting & consulting professionals. If you have received this in error,
please accept our apologies & reply with REMOVE as subject to be removed
from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience caused.