A new Job, ID: 210110 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/210110> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Salesforce Technical Architect  posted on 2014-07-21 13:56:00

Job Description:Hi ,
Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Srikanth  we have a job opportunity for you as a *Technical
Architect *one of our client based at  *San Francisco CA.*

*Job Title:  Salesforce Technical Architect*
*Location* *:  San Francisco CA.*
*Duration:  6 Months*
*Start date: ASAP.*

*Job Description:*

   - Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies:
   Force.com <http://force.com/>, APEX, VisualForce, Workflows, OBM,
   Integration/EAI technologies (e.g. Pervasive, Informatica, Jitterbit, ESB),
   C++Java/J2EE, including SOAP, RESTful, .NET and related technologies (JSON,
   XML, etc), Common frameworks such as struts, spring, hibernate, etc. and
   Database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures)
   - Thought leadership in emerging web design technologies, web design
   integration, prototyping , database driven content and web based user
   interfaces
   - Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering
   software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs,
   business constraints and technological realities
   - Should have participated in, and be familiar with, SDLC and Agile
   (Scrum) project methodologies
   - Must maintain professional knowledge and relationships with the
   Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com/> ecosystem
   - 5-7 years of relevant experience in professional services,
   development, sales or customer support operations
   - 3+ years of Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com/> systems
   integration and/or development experience
   - Proven Development consulting experience
   - Ability to work in team oriented environments

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/210110>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*