Dear Associate,

Hope you are doing well...!!!

     This is *Anudeep* representing *Oberon IT, Inc. *I am here to present
the hot list of my consultants who are on our own payrolls. Let me know if
you have any positions for the below consultants. I would be glad to help
you out with your requirements.

 Please add me into your mailing list and mail me the requirements to
*anud...@oberonit.com* <anud...@oberonit.com>

*Consultant Name*

*Primary Skills*

*Current Location*

*Relocation Preference*

*Availability*

Manasa

WebSphere Admin

NY

Only East & Central

Immediate

Nagarjuna

WebSphere Admin

TX

Open

Immediate

Vivek

WebLogic Admin

VA

Open

Immediate

Shravya

ETL/ Informatica

CA

Open

Immediate

Kavitha

Java Developer

OH

Only OH

Immediate

Sirisha

Java Developer

TX

Open

Immediate

Rachel

SOA Admin

MA

Open

Immediate

Sohail

BA

TX

Open

Immediate

Gayatri

SAS

CA

Open

Immediate

Ashish

SAS

CA

Open

Immediate

Sruthi

.Net Developer

CO

Only CO

Immediate

Arora

BPM Lombardi

OH

Open

Immediate

Neha

SAS BI Certified

CA

Only CA & TX

Immediate

Manoj

Windows Admin

FL

Only FL & GA

Immediate

Looking forward to work with you…!

*Thanks &  Best regards*

Anudeep |Oberon IT

1404 W Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-  anud...@oberonit.com

*Direct:* 972-330-5904 | *Fax:* 1-800-218-2820

*Web:* www.oberonit.com

Gtalk: deepu.astir || Yahoo IM: anu.staffing