Hi Friends,

Greetings from 9Star Technologies.

We have an urgent need for *Functional Oracle Manufacturing Consultant*

Please send profiles to* srika...@9startechnologies.com
<srika...@9startechnologies.com>*

*Title: **Functional Oracle Manufacturing consultant*

*Duration         : **6 months contract*

*Location         : **Austin, TX*

*Interview        : **Telephone*

*Additional Job Information:*

·       Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.

·       Must have both Project Manufacturing and ASCP experience.

 *Remarks:*

·       *Start on Monday, July 28th in San Antonio, Texas. No flexibility
on start date. If they can’t do the 28th,*

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth K

Business Development Manager

443-982-9837

srika...@9startechnologies.com

www.9startechnologies.com

3356 N Chatham Road,

Suite# A, Ellicott City, MD 21042

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.