Greetings !!

Here is another new opportunity that we have with our client in WA.

Please submit suitable candidates. (Transportation industry client)

Reply to roopa.mo...@symphonyteleca.com

SAS Analytical Opportunity

Seattle, WA for 3-6 months. (All inclusive rate)

•         Expert SAS Programmer

•         Experience building models with SAS Enterprise Miner

•         Expert level experience building forecasts with SAS Forecast
Server

•         Ability communicate effectively to other statisticians as well as
business users.

*Regards, *
* ROOPA  *
Resource Manager