Hi

Hope you are doing great. I represent GTSS (Global Technical Software
Services Inc.) an SRM Tech Company. GTSSMinds <http://www.gtssminds.com/> Inc.
is a US subsidiary of SRM Technologies. We are a 700m$ CMM-I Level 4, ISO
9001 company. Some of the industries we currently cater to are
http://www.gtssminds.com/who-we-are/industries-we-serve.htm

Currently we have openings  for ERP Test Lead @ Broadway, NY. Kindly find
below the requirements and send me some suitable resumes to
s...@gtssminds.com

*Role: Test Lead Consultant-(ERP)Location: Broadway, NY*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Mandatory Skills*: Role requires the person to be leading the SOW and Due
Diligence phase work from client location in USA. This would be typically
of 4 weeks role till the transition phase kick starts.

*Skill & Role requirements:*
• Person should be from testing background.
• Should have had experience in QA consultancy / due diligence to clients.
• Should be working knowledgeable in generation of DD report / SOW based on
the consultancy finding
• Should have extensive experience in Testing with sound understanding of
Test Automation and Performance Testing.
• Preferable: Should have worked in Finance projects in money exchange /
transfer / payment systems.
• Should have good experience of working in Agile projects for medium to
large size projects.
• Should have working knowledge of tools like QTP & Load Runner. Knowledge
in Ranorex and Selenium would be good to have.
• Should be a good communicator who can articulate customer requirements
into doable work items
• Platform, programming language and OS knowledge.
• Good knowledge on presentation skills.

Looking forward to hear from you asap.

Thanks,

*Sree*

*Team - Talent Acquisition*