Hi,

This is* Mouli* from *YochanaIT*. Please find the below requirement. If you
are available for this position. Please send me your resumes and get back
me on *678-845-9343 ASAP.*

*Job Title : Data Ware House Architect*

*Location :  Charlotte  , NC*

*TP/FTE : TP*

*Duration : 6 months plus*

*Must have Skills: **Any one ETL and Reporting skills
(Informatica/Datastage/ MSBI SSIS , MSBI - SSAS/SSRS, Cognos, BO).*

*SQL server 2012, Data Profiling and Modeling (Must have’s / Mandatory for
Architect role)*

*Job Description*

1. *Data Architect* experience
2. 5 + years of solid experience in information architecture and  logical
and physical *data model*
3. Some* RDBMS* experience is required
4.* Pharmaceutical *experience is highly desirable .
5. Expert data modeler & highly proficient in Erwin tool is a must.
6. Experienced in relational and dimensional data modeling using overall
modeling standards and best practices.
7. Understanding of normalization and de-normalization approach .
8. Experience in the design and modeling of Data warehouses and Data Marts
Experience with architecture and concepts Self-motivated and able to
.interface with users at all levels.

Additional Skills for both roles:

§  SQL Server 2012 Expert

§  Data Modelling and Design Expert

§  SSIS Expert

§  HW Architecture

§  Data Profiling

§  SQL/Big Data Exposure is preferred

§  *Healthcare Experience is preferred*

--

*Thanks & Regards Mouli Yochana IT Solutions INC*

*Phone : 678-845-9343*

*Mail: **mo...@yochanait.com* <mo...@yochanit.com>

*Note: *This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line* Remove.*