*Hello Everyone ,*

Greetings from *DAMCOSOFT INC*. Please reply me with the resume along with
the contact details to *eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com
<eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com>* or call me on *631-759-8044 X 402*.

*Job Title **     : **Sr. Java Developer*

*Location**      : **Bedford, MA*

*Duration**      : **6+ Months*

*Exercise technical, architectural and project ownership for several
functional subsystems.*

·         Collaborate effectively with Product Management, Quality
Assurance, Customer Support, and Implementation Services to deliver
high-quality product and other deliverables in a timely manner.

·         Continuously evolve and foster a culture of software excellence:
architecture, design, coding standards, testing, patterns, automation,
tools, etc.

·         Up to 50% hands-on coding depending on the team size

*Job Qualifications/Requirements:*

·         6+ years developing complex, high-performance enterprise software

·         2+ years in a position of technical leadership

·         Experience developing software solutions for the healthcare
market is strongly preferred.

·         Substantial experience with Hibernate and Spring

·         Broad experience with other contemporary Java technologies (e.g.
JBoss, jBPM, Quartz, etc.)

·         Broad experience with relational databases (e.g. SQL Server,
Oracle)

·         Experience with LDAP, SSO and other security-related products and
technologies.

·         Impeccable software engineering habits (e.g. unit and regression
testing, code reviews, etc.)

·         Strong written and verbal communication skills.

·         A positive outlook, a passion for software engineering and the
ability to work as part of a team.

·         A sense of urgency and the ability to hit the ground running.

·         Able to cheerfully deal with ambiguity and change.

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant.
Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Eshwar |Executive - Recruiter * | *Damcosoft Inc.* |

NJ Office:  112 W 34th St -  18th Floor, New York, NY 10120

NJ Office:  33 Wood Ave South, Suite 600, Iselin, NJ 08830

Phone: *631-759-8044*  Ext:*402*

Fax: *347-826-3427*

Email: eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com

*Gmail:* mikere...@gmail.com