Hi,

Hope you are doing Great.

We have an opportunities for you.

We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be valuable assets
.

Please revert back to me if you are available & interested in below
opportunity with word version of your resume, best time & number to contact
you along with the hourly rates. Just In case if you are not available and
interested then please send me a copy of your resume along with your
availability. May be in future we can get in touch.

(Rush your profile to pavan.ku...@intsystech.com , mark cc to
spavanintsyst...@gmail.com )

Submit Position:

Submitting Location:

Name     :
Current Location :
Email    :
Phone    :
Relocation :
Visa/Expiration details       :

Expected Rate:

Employer Rate If available:
Availability: Immediate

Skype id

DOB:

*This is for our in-house project with the direct client in NJ.  I must
receive quality resume by Monday Noon.*

As the client is looking for 3+Yrs the rate would be low. So I appreciate
if you can share junior level profile. Sorry The rate would be around
$30-32/Hr. But it is for sure shot Inhouse project.

*2.Quality Assurance Tester (Manual)*

*Location:NJ*

QA Analyst openings for a large web based project. A
Minimum of 3 years of QA technical experience

Minimum 3 years of web testing experience, in a combination of both
marketing and IT fields
  Ability to create clear, concise detailed test cases.
   Excellent writing and communication skills

Excellent interpersonal skill set with a self-starting attitude,
team-player, and flexibility. A fast learner (new system and test equipment
applications) and high degree of creativity and initiative is expected
  Strong analytic skills
  Capable of working independently and able to manage large projects with
minimum supervision

"I value referrals from great people like you. Please feel free to share my
information with others who may benefit from a great opportunity".

Thanks & Regards,

*Pavan *

*Senior Executive – Talent Acquisition*

*International Systems Technologies Inc*

10 Corporate place south.| Suite 203   |Piscataway, NJ 08854|

Direct -908-333-5697 |(w:908-315-0700x601|7Fax:732-348-9533|

*E-mail:* *pavan.ku...@intsystech.com <pavan.ku...@intsytech.com>* *| URL:*
www.intsystech.com