A new Job, ID: 244632 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/244632> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Websphere Administrator/Developer  posted on 2014-09-17 16:13:10

Job Description:
*Hi,*
We are looking for  *WESB/WI developer  *one of our client *.* Kindly go
through the below job opening and let me know your interest.   Please send
updated resume in word format along with pay rate details.

*Job Title:   WESB/WI developer*
*Location   : Richmond , VA & Boston, MA*
*Duration  : 9 Months Contract*
*Interview Type:Telephonic/Skype*Experience : 5-7 yrs.*Please send me your
resume with your preferred location*Responsibilities:•         Utilizing
Websphere ESB IDE
•         Responsible for designing and developing service oriented
solution logic as web services.
•         Deploying service enabled logic to Websphere ESB.
•         Developing aggregate web services, mediations to provide real
time transactions.
•         Employing ESB capabilities appropriately from service discovery
and availability
•         Analysis of data flow and issue resolution analysis
•         Designing effective solutions for complex programming and program
debugging
•         Being able to provide mentorship and support on Websphere
Enterprise Service Bus, WSRR, MQ, WTX, IBM SOA suite.Qualifications:•
       5-7
years in developing distributed and modular computing solutions
•         Strong knowledge of IBM SOA tools such as Websphere Enterprise
Service Bus, Websphere Registry and Repository Server, MQ and Websphere
Integration Developer
•         Strong understanding of Agile and iterative methodologies
•         Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a global
team environment
•         XML (Extensible Markup Language), XSL (Extensible Stylesheet
Language), XSD (XML Schema Definition), DTD (Document Type Definition),
SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol), WSDL, JavaScript, HTML etc.
•         JMS (Java Message Service), Web Services, MQ Messaging
•         Experience with decommissioning legacy systems and designing the
future state architecture.
•         Experience with HL7, HIPPA, NEIM is a plus

Salary: 60

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/244632>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*