A new Job, ID: 246969 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/246969> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Scrum Master  posted on 2014-09-19 20:20:34

Job Description:Hi;
 Hope you doing great Today..!!
 I have Urgent Job Opportunity for you with my  Client “TCS(Tata
Consultancy Services)” going to implement this Project to their End Client.
*Positions : Scrum Master  *

*Location   :  Syracuse, NY Durations: 6 Month *

·         He/She will organize and facilitate project planning, daily
stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning,
and other Scrum-related meetings.
·         He/She will also be responsible for mitigating project risk
through the removal of team member impediments.
·         He/She will maintain sprint burndown chart and communicate
statuses daily and should be able to speak to team progress whenever
necessary.
·         He/She will facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict
resolution

*Certified Scrum Master Certification, Project Management, Agile
Development particularly Scrum, Time Management, Team Player, Conflict
Resolution, Strong Written and Verbal Communication*

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/246969>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*