Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

As discussed please find the requirement below.

Please let me know are you comfortable with this position?

Title: Teradata Developer

Location: West Chester, PA

Duration: 4-6+ Months

Candidate will support the National Data Warehouse primarily used for BI when
it comes to subscribers. The Project will be a consildation effort of two
different
systems as a result of a larger merger. This consultant will analyze data to
provide ad hoc and automated solutions for business side to make marketing
and other related decisions regarding the direction of the business

Day to Day:

This resource will assist the current Architect in coming up with end to end
solutions; i.e table, view as an output, to be transformed from our data
system,
we need it transformed/aggregated, based upon request from the field/business
and then automate that solution

Data profiling/Data Analysis need someone to be able to take a look at the
data against the request and come up with an ad hoc query

Data Loading from File to Stage area prior to performing change data capture
and transformations

End-to-end Testing support as well as unit testing is required as part of a
cross-functional team with QA

No leadership responsibility

Dedicated to a single project at a time

Required Skills/Background:

SQL Scripting from scratch automated

SQL on Teradata bteq

ETL/Informatica 9.x.x. development

Informatica/Teradata component development

UC4 for scheduling (highly preferred)

Experience with CSG or ICOMs billing data is a plus

Agile background would help

  Thanks.

  Kevin*Patel*

  Ph No:- 980-819-0687