Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

We have an Urgent requirement of Sr. Network Engineerin Multiple Location (12
Position)ifyouhave any candidate please send me on my email id
ke...@riderconsultinginc.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing good!

This is very urgent opening. Please send your available matching candidates
on ke...@riderconsultinginc.com

Desired Education: BS or equivalent

Certification Requirements: Sr Juniper cert's or equivalent experience

Desired experience (in years): 7-10

The SFO network operates as an infrastructure service provider to tenants on
the SFO property.  The network and operations team is responsible for the
network
core, distribution and access.  Network security is a separate organization.
 Tenants include airlines, other SF City/County agencies and various law
enforcement
(TSA, customs, etc.).  There is a high requirement for continuous availability
of the network.  It is a government entity so it is highly risk averse and
there is process to everything.  So the candidate should not be frustrated
with this.

The RE is requirement because they lost the current Network architect.  There
is an established network architecture in place.  The candidate should be able
make technical recommendations for  improvement that are consistent with the
architecture.   With the loss of the architect they do not have the expert
troubleshooting  skills required to address the challenges of a complex
network.
 This is a top concern of the network operations management and staff.  The
candidate should also have expert knowledge of JUNOS CLI and act as mentor
to the operations staff on Junos.

There are other Juniper VARs that deliver major projects to the airport.  The
RE would need to interface with them as needed

Technologies in use:

* MX/EX
* MPLS/VPLS/LDP, ISIS, BGP, MSTP, COS
* MX Services (MS-DPC/Nat)

There is also a third ALU Sonet network in use.  This is a target for
replacement,
so knowledge of Sonet packet convergence on IP/MPLS would be helpful.

  Thanks.

  Kevin*Patel*

  Ph No:- 980-819-0687

  E-mail:- ke...@riderconsultinginc.com