Hi,

Hope you are doing great,
This is ASHWINI working with Humac Inc,

We have an Urgent requirement for*Java with Webframes developer *IN
*PHOENIX,AZ *Share me profiles if you have any good Resource* to *
*ashw...@humacinc.com* <ashw...@humacinc.com>  or call me at

*623-748-1730.*

*It's a closing position get back to me ASAP.*

*Job Description:*

àI need urgent need of strong in Web Framework, Strong in Java/J2EE, Very
strong in Java Script, Node JS, Express JS and JQuery etc for Phoenix.
Please send me resource ASAP, if resource is good we can negotiate with
client for different rate.. urgent.

àNeed a Candiadte who is willing to work on Javascript and experience on
Jquery

Thanks & Regards
Ashwini
HUMAC INC