A new Job, ID: 256863 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/256863> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Need USC/GC/EAD- GC| Salesforce Administrator| Boston, MA  posted
on 2014-10-03 15:50:05

Job Description:*Role            : Salesforce Administrator*
*Location     : Boston, MA*
*Duration    : 6 Months*

*Need only GC/ GC-EAD/ US Citizens*

*Interview Process: Phone + Face 2 Face*

*Good experience of business process from a sales process*
*Customize Salesforce according to sales people’s expectations*

*Job Summary:*
·         Our business and customer base is growing at an exciting and
rapid pace. To further fuel this growth, we are seeking a dynamic
Salesforce Administrator to join our team.
·         The Salesforce Administrator will maintain all functions built
within the Salesforce software product, in order to support the company’s
operations.
·         The Salesforce Administrator serves as the primary support
contact for users.

*Primary Responsibilities:*
·         Provide operational support for Salesforce CRM
·         Implement system modifications relative to business change and
user need
·         Resolve all technical application issues
·         Research, recommend and lead projects such as new business unit
integrations and workflow initiatives
·         Ability to generate dashboard reports others to use
·         Maintain and verify that routine system jobs and backups are
performed properly
·         Recommend, gain approval and implement enhancements to
Salesforce, including procedural and technical improvements
·         Provide Salesforce training to internal users
·         Implement functional changes to systems where processes can be
improved, such as automating manual tasks, efficiency for users (pre-fill
information where possible, etc.)
·         Mitigate security vulnerabilities by employing-best practices,
error checking, testing and debugging.

Job Requirements: *Desired Skills and Experience:*
·         Five plus to years of related experience
·         Relevant system administration experience of Salesforce
·         Advanced understanding of CRM sales and service fundamentals for
accounts, contacts, opportunities and cases including custom fields
·         Advanced understanding of Salesforce roles, profiles and field
level security
·         Advanced understanding of Excel and the Salesforce data loader
·         Ability to research and interpret technical documentation such as
release manuals and install guides
·         Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of users, managers and executives
·         Ability to handle and prioritize multiple assignments with
minimal direction

*Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries!*

Salary: DOE

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/256863>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*