A new Job, ID: 258419 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/258419> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  C++ Lead  posted on 2014-10-06 13:11:14

Job Description:Hi,

Greetings from EApps Tech.

My name is *Varun Kumar*, We have a job opportunity for you as an* C++ Lead
*for one of our client based in *Sanjose, CA.*

*Job Title:        C++ Lead*
*Location:        **Sanjose, CA*
*Duration:        6+Months*
*Start date:**       ASAP
                                      *

*Job Description:*

Our client is in need of a *C++  Lead*

•        At least 8+ years’ experience in large design efforts
•        Strong Experience in C++ programming.
•        Experience in design using OOAD concepts.
•        Experience in design patterns.
•        Strong analytical and problem solving skills Preferred
•        Provide the Project Manager with reliable estimates for technical
work and review risk lists for completeness and accuracy.
•        Work with the QA lead to ensure timelines are met, and risk is
mitigated.
•        Collaborate and communicate with other senior developers across
the globe.
•        Establish and evangelize best practices and methodologies.
•        Deliver high-quality components that meet all project requirements.
•        Work closely with business managers, User Experience engineers and
Technical Lead to design application solutions.
•        Apply development expertise to everyday development activities to
ensure long term scalability and maintainability of products.
•        Write great documentation and provide ample “testability”.
•        Communicate constantly, usefully, and precisely.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/258419>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*