A new Job, ID: 273904 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/273904> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Performance Tester With JMeter  posted on 2014-10-29 14:37:45

Job Description:Hi,

My name is Sagar and I work at Integris Technologies LLC. I'm trying to
source candidates for a position with my client in *Cupertino, CA*. After
looking through your resume, I wanted to reach out and gauge your interest
level and expected hourly rate.

*Position; Performance Tester With JMeter exp*
*Location: Cupertino, CA*
*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description:*

·         JMeter, Load Runner. Evaluation of requirements and review test
objectives and to design Performance test approach.
·         Experience in performance Test engineering and design. Designing
Performance Test Framework, methodologies, strategies, approaches and
processes.
·         Good knowledge of creating and executing test cases, documenting
test results & logging defects.
·         Ability to handle multi tasks.
·         Guiding offshore team on performance testing and providing
support to team.
·         Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
·         Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus.
·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability
to work independently.
·         Preparing test cases and test plans for the project releases and
maintenance releases .Logging defects, reporting the defect status and
follow-up on closing the defect during its life cycle. Ability to handle
multiple assignments and suggest/build optimal.
·         Performance test solutions which can ensure effective testing of
the products.
·         Should work Independently.
·         JMeter experience is Mandatory

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/273904>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*