Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*Senior Oracle Apps Functional Consultant with Fixed Assets exp*

*Location: Burlington, MA*

*Duration: 4++ Months*

*Industry:  Software*

*Rate:  $70/hr*

We need a senior resource to lead the new implementation of FA to version
R12.

Our client is implementing all of the Core Financial modules and we need a
strong resource to lead the implemention for the FA module and will also
assist with some of the other module work.

The resource needs prior full life cycle implementation experience,
starting with the requirements gathering, creation of the business
requirements and then the full configuration and implementation.

The start date is ASAP, ideally before the holiday

**Must have recent strong FA experience**

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shilpi Bist || Technical Recruiter*

 <http://www.sageci.com/>

email: sb...@sagetl.com

Phone: 732-851-1596/ 732-767-0010 Ext: 542

Gtalk: shilpi.recruiter1|| Yahoo: shilpi.recruiter

 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shilpi-bist/82/944/7a7/>