*H*i,

I have an interesting opportunity from our direct client. Below is the job
description. If you have any suitable resume then please reply me with the
information of consultant.

Please give me the good profile at recrui...@sageci.com
<https://mail3.etgroup.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=68877197ed944ba2b87efded40c01a82&URL=mailto%3arecruiter%40sageci.com>
 or call ma back 847-495-0261 for further information.

1.       *Job titl**e*: IBM WebSphere Business Process Manager Consultant

*Location               :* Nashville, TN

*Duration              :* 12+ months

*Rate                       :* $60/hr on C2C

*GC/USC only*

Temp. position is needed to provide production support for the IBM
WebSphere Business Process Manager integration technology on the FPD
Middleware Team.

REQUIRED:

·         4-year college or university degree

·         Minimum of 7 years exempt experience in information services

·         Linux technology background

·         Understanding of Oracle Databases & JDBC connections

·         Experience with IBM Business Process Manager (version 8.5.x)–
both Mediation and BPEL modules

·         Deploying WebSphere Adapters (i.e. database (inbound and
outbound), email, Message Queue (inbound and outbound), flat-file (inbound
and outbound), Web Service (inbound and outbound))

·         Understanding of XML & WSDLs and implementation to BPM

·         Working knowledge of Java - - WID / IID, XML editor, SOAP UI (Or
comparable Webservice testing IDE)

·         Working knowledge of IHS (IBM Http Server)

DESIRED:

Knowledge of the finance industry

Experience in project leadership