*Position: **Java*
* DeveloperLocation: **West Street, NYC, NY*

*.Duration: 6+ Month On-Site contract plus extension*
*Interview mode: Phone than Skype**/F2F*
*.*

*Candidate Must live in below states:NY, NJ, CA, UT, PA, TX, GA, IL, VT,
WA, FL, DC*

*Job Description:*We are looking for a very motivated and bright
individual, who must be able to work both in a team and independently.
The candidate should have strong communication skills.
He or she should feel comfortable working with a group that both welcomes
and challenges new ideas.
They should also be prepared to participate in support work when required.

•The client is seeking a candidate who will be a strong Java developer; a
self-starter, motivated to make a real difference in the global development
team.
This will be a hands-on role developing new functionality within Commodore
and will involve interactions with clients and other developers around the
global team. The candidate should be proactive, a strong communicator and a
team player.
•The role provides opportunities to gain strong domain knowledge on key
aspects of the firm’s trading business plus the collateral management and
margin lending functions of the client.
•The role will require significant interaction with clients and other teams
in the client, such as Credit, Operations, Prime Brokerage and Futures.

The role will report to a project leader in London.

*Experience:• 4 years’ experience using Core Java• 4 years’ experience
using DB2 and/or Sybase*

*PREFERRED*
•Scripting (Perl/Kshell/Cshell)
•C# .Net
*•UDB & Sybase*
•Hibernate
•JMS, RMI, Linux, Eclipse & JDBC
•Experience in test-driven development
•Familiarity with UML
•2+ years of financial markets experience, preferably in the Futures/Listed
Derivatives area or Credit/Risk areas

*Minimum Education and Certifications*
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work
experience*.*

Thanks
Regards
*Steven Olson*
(Technical Lead)

*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214 541 9081
F: 972-262-9006

ste...@ennovace.com

www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intendedrecipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized review,
use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@ennovace.com and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.