Hello *Everyone* ,

 Greetings from *Global Associates*. Please reply me with the resume along
with the contact details to *esh...@gassociates.com
<esh...@gassociates.com>* or call me on *302-269-0340 X 4295*.

*Job Title     :  Application Programmer / Oracle PL SQL
ProgrammerLocation     :  Boston, MA                Duration     :  3
months*

*Job Description : *

•    Responsible for designing, writing, maintaining, and supporting
software application, including developing written specifications, coding
and unit testing.
•    Strong Oracle PL SQL skills,
•    Shell scripting skills a must.
•    Strong communication skills a must.
•    Experience with Java applications,
•    Clear Case and Build Forge a plus.
•    Experience with financial services and compliance reporting for
equities is a plus.

*Required Skills:*
•    8 years of * Oracle SQL*Plus* experience and should be a *Guru*.
•    8 years of  *SQL* (Structured Query Language) experience and should be
a *Guru*.
•    8 years of *software Development*

*Preferred Skills:*
•    Intermediate experience level for the skill *Bourne Shell*
•    Intermediate experience level with *Java*.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
I will contact you, if I need more information.

*Thanks / Regards*

*Eshwar Kotipalli*  | Senior Technical Recruiter
GLOBAL ASSOCIATES | 7106 Corporate Way, Dayton, Ohio 45459
*Desk: 302-269-0340 X 4295*
*Email: esh...@gassociates.com <esh...@gassociates.com>*
Website: http://www.gassociates.com