*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

Position = Sr. Linux Engineer
Location = Columbus, OH ( Local or Near BY )
Duration = 6+ Months

*EAD ,GC ,USC ,TN *

*Interview Type:  Phone/ Skype*

*Required Skills:*
4+ years experience supporting and maintaining servers in a Linux
environment
Must have experience working with scripting languages; perl, ruby, PHP, etc.
Experience gathering requirements, to support server-based solutions for
client needs
Working understanding of network technologies: routers, switches, etc
Must have AIX operating system knowledge to support pSeries hardware
Strong communication skills, ability to work directly with customers
Completed Bachelors Degree in related field

*Desired Skills:*
Experience working in an SAP environment
Microsoft Project experience is a plus, ability to manage projects
Technical Certifications are a plus

*Description of Role/Responsibilities:*
This is a great opportunity for a Server Engineer to join an established,
highly reputable organization in Columbus, Ohio. We are looking for
well-rounded candidates that have the ability to provide working knowledge
of server, hardware, and system management tools in an ever evolving
environment. Candidates will be responsible for gathering requirements,
designs, deployments, and direct interaction with customers. The selected
individual will have the ability to make an immediate impact in a strong
organization, while working in an environment to promote career growth. If
you are a Server Engineer looking for your next step in your career, this
is a great position for you!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.