Hi,

Greetings!!!

This is *Kavith *from *GTSS Inc.* We have an urgent requirement for *"
PowerBuilder Programmer/Analyst** "* with one of our clients based out of
*Indianapolis**.* Please find the job description as mentioned hereunder.
If you feel you are the right person for this position and is currently
available, please reply me with your updated resume with your contact
information or reach me on *609-890-0316 EXT: 812.*

*Job Title                      :  PowerBuilder Programmer/Analyst*

*Location                      :  Indianapolis*

*Duration                     :  1+ year Contract*

*Job Description:*

Seeking a candidate with strong knowledge, skills and abilities in the
analysis and coding of PowerBuilder programs/applications in a state
government environment.  The individual should possess the following:

·         A 4 year college degree from an accredited college or university
or equivalent (is this a must?)

·         Strong demonstrated experience in object oriented programming
languages and application design

·         Experience in state government child welfare or social service
systems. (is this a must? I would say this is a plus)

·         A minimum of 3-5 years experience programming applications for
State Automated Child Welfare Information Systems (SACWIS) (is this a must?
I would say this is a plus)

·         A minimum of 5 years experience programming in PowerBuilder 10 or
11

·         At least 5 years experience working in Client Server Application
environment – EAServer experience is a plus

·         DB2 and SQL skills A minimum of 5 years experience with DB2
database writing database scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers,
etc

·         Experience working with version control systems like clearcase

·         Must have excellent communications skills – both oral and written

·         Must be able to present ideas and concepts in a professional and
understandable way

·         Must be able to interact and work effectively with client
representatives, business analysts, and peers

·         Must be able to effectively manage time to meet deadlines

*Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries!*

Thanks & Regards,
Kavith J
*G*lobal *T*echnical *S*oftware *S*ervices *I*nc
NJ, USA
Desk: 609-890-0316 Ext: 812
E-Mail: kav...@gtssminds.com

Know more about us for IT Staffing @ www.gtssminds.com | IT Services @
www.techtrendsit.com | Product Engineering Services @ www.embedded360.com

*Every 3000 sheets of paper cost us a tree. Let's consider our
environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail - Save paper.*