*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*EAD, GC or USC*

*Position     = Business AnalystLocation   = Des Moines, IADuration   = 9 +
Months (possible 18 months)*

*Interview Method: Phone*

*Skill Set: 5 yrs. BA Experience/ Great at Documentation*

*DAY TO DAY DUTIES:*
*25% - clarification* meetings, conference calls, requirements gathering,
ect.
*75% - Documentation* – will be taking existing reports and converting them
to new documentation standards. Templates are already in place. Candidate
will into be creating documentation from scratch.

*MUST HAVE: 3-5 years with: *1. Business Analysis–tracking projects, create
project plans, coordination, facilitate meetings, weekly status updates,
ect. (will not need to create budgets or manage financials)
2. Strong Documentation Skills: should have experience creating BRDs,
traceability Matrices, exposure to SQL (will not have to write queries)
3. Excellent Communication – interact with team members and customers.
4. Detail Oriented
5. Experience working in a Reporting Environment – supporting
Reporting/Data analytics projects.

*NICE TO HAVE:* 1. Home Mortgage/Default 3. SharePoint 4. Visio
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.