- * Please send resume to mah...@bravensinc.com <mah...@bravensinc.com>*

   *Hi,*

   Greetings from *Bravens Inc*

   We are looking for a *Java/ J2ee (Technology Lead)  *to support world’s
   leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest
   global organizations client.

   This is *6 months* Position based in* Sunnyvale, CA.*

   *Job title:  Java/ J2ee (Technology Lead)*

   *Work Location: **Sunnyvale, CA*

   *Duration: **6 Months *

   *Exp: 8+ Years*

   *Job Description*

   *Responsibilities               *

   1.            Must have prior Java technology exposure.

   2.            Participate in client discussions, interact with business
   analysts and execute knowledge transfer sessions from client and partner
   stakeholders

   3.            Able to do design and build activity for major and minor
   requests which meet the functional and non-functional requirements and is
   in conformance to the architecture

   4.            Have good communication skills and have experience earlier
   working in onsite-offshore model.

   5.            Work as a leadand be the end to end contact with customer
   on all project level details and own bottom line responsibility of overall
   Project delivery

   Please Note: This description does not cover or contain a comprehensive
   listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the
   employee.

   *Skills     *

   Candidate should have experience in the above responsible activities,
   while developing real world  solutions specifically in the  following areas
   as their primary skill:

   1.            Must have Java, J2EE, Spring and Hibernate or any ORM.

   2.            Must have decent knowledge on Unix.

   3.            Must have strong experience on Oracle RDBMS

   4.            Web application and Java performance tuning using
   profilers and UI tools like Yslow

   5.            Web application and Java scaling

   6.            Exposure to UI technologies like HTML, CSS3, JQuery any
   MVC framework like Angular, CanJS is preferable.

   7.            Should be able to work in Global Delivery Model

   8.            Mac OS exposure preferable.

   *Qualification     *

   Bachelor’s degree

   *Experience Required ( In Years)               *

   A Minimum 8 years( 96 months) of experience with listed Responsibilities
   and skillsets is required for this role

    *If you find it interesting do send the following details:*

     *Checkpoint*

   *Full Name of the Candidate*

   *Contact number*

   *Email ID & Skype ID*

   *Salary/Rate*

   *Current Location*

   *DOB(MM/YY)*

   *Openness to relocate OR Travel*

   *Total years of experience*

   *Reason for Change*

   *Availability/Notice Period*

   *Highest Educational qualification with Year of Passing and Institute*

   *Certifications if any*

   *Immigration Status - If H1B- name of the employer and H1B Validity*

   *Best Time to reach for a pre-screen/Interview*

   *Thanks and regards... *

   *Mahesh Misar | Bravens Inc. |*

   *Lead Talent Acquisition |*

   *Contact**:** 786-629-6262 • Fax: 281 404 9091 •  *

   *E-Mail:mah...@bravensinc.com <mah...@bravensinc.com> |Yahoo IM/ Gtalk:
   mahesh.bravens*

   *14111 Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151*•
   - www.linkedin.com/pub/mahesh-misar-2-k-lion/42/7b4/106/

          [image: Description: Description: Description: E-Verify
   Logo_Small]                                           [image:
   image004.png]

   *[An E-Verified Company] | ‘Certified Minority Owned Business’*
   this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are
   currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or
   alias email addresses.*