********Send me the resume on adi...@coreintegrators.com
<adi...@droisys.com> ********

Hi

This is *Aditya* from *Core Integrators*, I have an Urgent Requirement
for* Salesforce.com
Projects Contractor in The Woodlands TX*. If you are interested, I would
like the opportunity to present you to my client. Please send us an updated
copy of your resume with a daytime, evening phone number, expected
compensation in your next job and best time to reach you.

*Role                 : Salesforce.com Projects Contractor*

*Location          : The Woodlands, TX *

*Duration         : Contract               *

*Required Skills* :
Responsible for all aspects of the development/implementation of a systems
project or program involving department or cross-functional teams focused
on the delivery of a Salesforce.com system from the design process through
a finished state for internal/external customers.

Ability to *configure standard workflow, validation rules, creation of
custom fields and objects*.

Some Apex knowledge as well as *visualforce* would be prefered,

ability to *create triggers* preferred.

Integration between *Salesforce.com* and systems such as *SpringCM or
DocuSign* a plus.

*Knowledge/Skills: *

*Active Salesforce.com System Administrator*, *Advanced Administrator or
Developer certification*.

Collaborative, customer-focused and able to *create visible value*.

Thanks & Regards,

Aditya

Core Integrators

Cranford NJ - 07016