*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position     = Sr . UX ResearcherLocation    = Eagan, MNDuration   = 6+
months*

We're looking for a top-notch *Senior User Experience Researcher to help us
evaluate desktop and mobile applications for professionals in the legal
industry*.
Working in an open office environment, in tandem with a team of UX
Researchers, the person in this dedicated role will work closely with
Information Architects, Visual Designers, CSS Developers, Product
Developers, and Technology teams.
Research projects will take place across the U.S. in customer’s offices and
research labs.
The candidate should be equally comfortable in both the role of usability
evaluation facilitator as well as observer.
This is not a designer role; it is a role focusing on qualitative usability
research. However, experience with interaction design principles, tools,
and techniques is important both for communication with the internal team
and articulating issues to stakeholders.
- Other User Centered Design (UCD) methods Candidates should be able to:
- Quickly synthesize business objectives and customer needs
- Develop a UX research approach, schedule, and detailed test plan
- Plan, recruit, script, facilitate, collect, analyze, and document
usability data
- Identify and articulate potential usability issues both verbally and
through documentation
 - Transform the data into prioritized, actionable recommendations (within
a SHORT turn-around time)
- Clearly communicate usability analysis, recommendations, and potential
design solutions
- Create persuasive presentations geared towards product owners,
developers, visual designers, other UX team members, and c-level executives
Previous experience with design or research projects involving complex
workflows, visualization of large datasets, operating system-level tools,
and both web and software environments is a plus.

*Qualifications :*
 Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Human-Computer Interaction,
Interaction Design, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Science,
or related field
*-** 3+ years of experience applying research to high-volume, interactive
B2B and B2C desktop applications, rich Web-based* applications, or
platform-level tools
- Strong, analytical problem solving, decision-making, and leadership
skills
- In-depth understanding of user-centered design principles and tools
- Familiarity performing studies in a fixed usability lab environment
- Familiarity with data-logging tools and systems such as Morae or Camtasia
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.