Hi,

Greetings!!!

This is *Kavith *from *GTSS Inc.* We have an urgent requirement for *"**Sr.
Ab Intio Lead/ Architect** "* with one of our clients based out of *Jersey
City, NJ**.* Please find the job description as mentioned hereunder. If you
feel you are the right person for this position and is currently available,
please reply me with your updated resume with your contact information or
reach me on *609-890-0316 EXT: 812.*

*Job Title                      :  **Sr. Ab Intio Lead/ Architect*

*Location                      :  **Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration                     :  **6 +*

*Job Description:*

To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing
technical guidance / solutions for work completion

(1.) To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical
capabilities and increasing productivity

(2.) TO ensure process compliance in the assigned module| and participate
in technical discussions/review.

(3.) To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions

(4.) To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks
on the project or closure of escalations.

*Additional requirement*

·         Ab Initio designer / developer based on he experience – 3-5 years
of Ab Initio experience.. overall ETL should be 5+ yrs. Good hold on PLSQL
and working with industry leading databases.

*Solution Architect – Data Integration Ab Intio Platform*

·         8+ years of overall experience and 5+ years min experience with
Ab Intio Platform as lead/architect.

·         Ability to lead end to end technology solution in Data
Integration/Ab Intio Space, very well versed with latest tools in Ab Initio
platform

·         Hands on experience and specialization in Data Integration
methodologies, tools in a complex BI environment

·         Experience in working with leading databases such as Terdata,
Oracle, IBM in Data warehousing environment

·         Deep understanding of Data Modeling

Retail, Consumer Services, BFSI experience with high volume data
environment experience is preferred but not necessary

*Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries!*

Thanks & Regards,
Kavith J
*G*lobal *T*echnical *S*oftware *S*ervices *I*nc
NJ, USA
Desk: 609-890-0316 Ext: 812
E-Mail: kav...@gtssminds.com

Know more about us for IT Staffing @ www.gtssminds.com | IT Services @
www.techtrendsit.com | Product Engineering Services @ www.embedded360.com

*Every 3000 sheets of paper cost us a tree. Let's consider our
environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail - Save paper.*