*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*EAD, GC or USC - HOT HOT*

*Position      = WebSphere Admin Location    = Vernon Hills, ILDuration   =
7+ months*

*Must be local here in IL or Near By Who  able to attend a face to face
when requested.*

Must have good comm skills and have* e commerce IBM platform exp.*
Must have the following *technology experience: (WPG, WTX, WESB, IIB, MQ &
Cast Iron).*
Seeking a junior-mid level candidate!!!

*Key Responsibilities*
• Design, implement, and support advanced and diverse technical solutions
that address complex business requirements.
• Provide L3 leadership/support to our Run Organization for Enterprise
Platforms.
• Provide Governance/adherence to Policies, Design Standards, and *Best
Practices by Developers and ARO*
• Assist with Automating Administration Tasks to streamline activities and
improve reliability.
• Provide technical leadership, guidance and consulting to team members and
others throughout the organization.
• Architect solutions to complex problems using advanced modeling,
simulation and analysis tools/techniques.
• Platform: Demand Forecasting, Capacity Planning, Operational Analysis &
Reporting, Data Center coordination
• Platform Management: Road Map management, Release Management, Problem
Management, Change Control management.

*Key Qualities*
• Communicator, Collaborator, Organizational and Self-sufficiency skills
• Troubleshooting, Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
• Application Software and platform operational support experience
(installation, upgrade, maintenance).
• Understanding of JEE Architecture
*• Solaris 10, SPARC Servers and Solaris Containers & Zone Experience*
• Engineering & Shell Scripting ability
• Solid “wsadmin” (jacl or jython) scripting experience
• Solid experience with large WebSphere Application Server and Websphere MQ
Topologies using Load Balancers, Clustering, High Availability etc…
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.