Hi I have an immediate requirement with my prefered vendor.

*Please send resumes to mridu...@datagrp.com <mridu...@datagrp.com>*

*Role : Java Framework Developer*

*Location :Menlo Park, CA*

*$52/hr on C2C*

Strong experience in spring, hibernate, linux.

*SKILL SET :*

5 to 9+ years of experience

Possess hands on experience using UNIX/LINUX

Core Java JDBC Design Patterns, ANSI SQL, OOAD, Spring, MVC, Java Script,
JSP,XML

Excellent Framework level Architecture  Design and Development
experience

Very good working experience in Core Java  J2EE JSP Servlet  Spring
Framework

Very good working experience in Web Services and terminologies WSDL  SOAP
JAXWS  JAXRS

Working  good knowledge in Web Service Registry like WSO2 Governance
Registry  Zoo Keeper

Very good experience with design patterns

Excellent experience on using Maven build tool  SVN Configuration
Management  Tomcat and any development editor STSEclipseIntellij

Hands on experience in writing Junit test cases and Integration test
cases   Desired Skills

Exposure to C skills is a plus