--
Please Share me profile  ====prab...@tresourceinc.com

Hello,

I am Prabhat, a Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. We have
URGENT REQUIREMENT of *ATM/Java Analyst Developer*

, with one of our Client

Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id prab...@tresourceinc.com or
feel free to call me for further information, my number is 408-709-1760
Ext-843

*Title: ATM/Java Analyst Developer*

*Location : Columbus, OH*

*Duration : 6+  months contract*

ATM Analyst with Java Experience to build and run the ATM device
certification testing. Fix any code issues that arises as part of this
testing to make sure the code is compliant with all the ATM devices.

Work with the ATM hardware vendor for suggesting any changes to the code to
comply with the devices being tested

·         5+ years of experience in J2EE framework and technologies.

·         Must have worked in ATM development projects building the
interfaces, workflows, etc

·         Strong experience in  the areas of ATM Architecture/Hardware/
Software including

·         Demonstrated expertise implementing testing solutions for ATM &
Point-of-Sale (POS)apps.

·         Must know ATM Application architectures, ATM transaction flows

·         Must have XFS knowledge (XFS packages) and CEN standards

·         Know about Host authorizations and how an ATM interacts with the
Host.

·         Minimum ATM Hardware knowledge

·         Know different states/screen/FITs

·         Must have EMV product knowledge (including EMV Kernel)

·         Exp planning & organizing apps testing on various ATM hardware
covering Wincor, Diebold, NCR & Hyosung; in ATM app automation using Bridge
Test/ RTM; using ATM/POS softw/tools such as BASE24 & TANDEM; testing
trouble ticketing sys's such as GASPER & NCR APTRA VISION; participating in
different phases of ATM testing such as functional testing, device testing,
end-to-end testing & regression testing.

*Regards,*

*Prabhat Kumar*

*Technology Resource Group*

*3736 Hills-dale Court**  Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*prab...@tresourceinc.com* <prab...@tresourceinc.com>

*Office  408-709-1760 EXT-843 , Fax:-  **408-884-2409*

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01CF711D.9C81DB60]

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=hb_logo>

IM---prabhat.trg

Gtalk--- prabhat.trg58 <gtalk---%20alokkumartekshap...@gmail.com>

http://www.tresourceinc.com