*Hi Associate,*

                We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description
Below and let me know if you have any consultant available.

*Role: System Admin (Jira)*

*Location: Edison, NJ*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description:*

Responsible for designing, implementing and supporting Jira.

Additional responsibilites include creating and configuring Jira workflows,
dashboards and notifications.

The position includes detailed configuration for the tool including
plug-ins available from JIRA as well as design and development, testing,
and deployment.

Experience integrating JIRA with MS Project Server, MS Excel, and Oracle
databases is desirable. Understanding, installation, configuration and use
of varied JIRA bolt-ons is also very desirable.

Assist Project Managers and leads with Development and integration of a
robust Requirements Traceability plan and tools;

Work with the Team and project management on implementing the associated
features, reports and requirements;

Collaborate with Project Managers and development manager on the use of the
JIRA tool and processes for capturing and tracing testable requirements
using the JIRA tool

Collaborate with staff to ensure the JIRA access and usage is built to be
user friendly and support users as needed.

Thanks & Regards

Seshan Y.

Technical Recruiter

Email: shes...@sysmind.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4012

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]