Hi,

Hope you are doing Good!

I have below requirement with my direct client, if you have any consultant
regarding this then please reply me back with  your consultant updated
resume and contact details.

After then I will submit your consultant profile to the client side.

If you have any query you are free to call me.

*Job Title --* *SAP EAM Consultant*

*Location –*   *Irvindale, CA*

*Duration –*   12+ Months

*Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:*

Minimum 6-8 years of SAP EAM experience, having implementation experience
in Plant Maintenance and optionally having experience in Project Systems
and Project and Portfolio Management.

·         Maintenance & Support of SAP ECC (EAM solution)

·         Business requirements gathering and design

·         Functional specifications and Development reviews and testing

·         Integration testing

·         Test script preparations

Assisting Data migration activities

Worked on business solutions on Enterprise Asset Management

·         Experience in EhP5 and EhP6 for SAP Plant Maintenance

·         Experience with the integration points between Plant Maintenance
and Project Systems and Project & Portfolio Management.

·         Familiarity with Field Tools such as eMobile and Consolidated
Mobile Solutions (CMS). (Optional)

·         Knowledge of the Design Tool Design Manager (Optional)

·         Familiarity with the Scheduling Tool Click Schedule (Optional)

Knowledge of the GIS Tool GE Smallworld. (Optional)

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Saurabh*

*IT Recruitment North America*

*SAP Consulting, IT Staffing & Direct Hire*

*9622 Blackberry Terrace Dr., Spring, TX - 77379*

*TEL:| <%7C> (D) 281-954-5503 | (Board) **832-308-0608**| FAX: 281-990-2174*

*saur...@e-infionics.com <a...@e-infionics.com> | www.e-infionics.com
<http://www.e-infionics.com/> *